My website

Monday, June 7, 2010

Last day in Hilton Head

I just finished signing paintings, so everything is all done and put away.
The paintings will hang in the studio for a few weeks to dry.

Here's one last painting I did at the end of the day yesterday, just to use up paint and canvas.


Thank you Cathryn and Wendy for being such great hosts!
This has been a fabulous experience, and an interesting experiment to see what painting on location in oils is like. I say, yes, yes, yes.... more please!

3 comments:

  1. You made the dozen! I sent you and Shawnee an old school email! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an amazing business Wendy & Chef C are launching! And, your paintings have added color & vibrance to it all! Best of luck to them & see you back in Bedazzle Land!

    ReplyDelete