My website

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Gabby Doll

Mark Stitches and I made a truly silly present for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
A "Gabby Doll", by Mark, with a bedazzled "My Little Pony" to ride, by me.


We had such a nice visit last night with Gabby and her husband, Astronaut Mark.


They are such wonderful, fun people. Gabby is such a sweetheart, and Mark is a great guy.

Many thanks to Gabby for fighting so hard for us here in Arizona.
What an incredibly hard job she has.
Please send Gabby some good, positive vibes.
She needs all the help she can get in keeping those crazy Teabaggers at bay!

We look forward to more visits from Gabby and Mark, and perhaps a music-centric fundraiser in the fall to help with her campaign.

2 comments:

  1. Well, damn, I had no idea you were even back, looks like I been missing out long time, thinking I could only see you on FaceFuck, and as much as I love you, I wouldn't go THAT far!

    ReplyDelete