My website

Monday, July 12, 2010

Pluto Eclipse

For health reasons, I'm laying off paining in oil for a little while... too many intense fumes.
Today I drew and painted in gauche and Crayan D'Arche.
All pieces are named the same thing... Pluto Eclipse.






In astrology, Pluto is the creepiest planet of all. It rules power, death, obsession, wealth, politics, big business, secretiveness, spying, mining, and petroleum (oddly enough), among other things. A very interesting planet, indeed.

Speaking of all these things, last night I dreamt I met Richard Nixon and his mother.
Weirdly, I liked him.
I then ran into Bill Clinton and told him I was inviting Richard and his mom over, and asked if he wanted to join us.
Bill said "Hey ya, that sounds very interesting. I'll tell Hillary".

3 comments: