My website

Friday, June 4, 2010

Painting superfoods: day 2

Here's day 2: I started the day painting "Maca".

Maca is an ancient root from Peru that only grows in the mountains over 35,000 feet. It was originally used By Incan warriors for battle preparation.
It improves stamina and energy.


I re-worked Himalayan Goji Berry" a bit, I don't know if that is apparent or not.
Goji Berry is considered to be one of the most nutrient-rich super-foods on the planet!

Coconut is considered one of nature's most complete foods and promotes optimum weight and sper-nourishment for the body. I re-worked this a bit too.

Blue Agave is what Cathryn is using as a sweetener. I lack cheat sheets from here on in....

I just started this painting about spirulina, I'll paint it more tomorow.

I just had my first Superfood organic frozen yogurt, and I seriously think it's the best thing I've ever had!
The frozen yogurt is creamy like soft-serve, and a little tart. It's extremely tasty!
I had organic blueberries, goji berries, kiwi, raspberries and coconut on mine.
I believe Chef C is on to something really big!

1 comment:

  1. Just love the paintings, how many will you be doing? Amazing progress! Yogurt sounds yummy! Today we go to Tucson to support Bill Carter's kick off tour of his book signing journey, for RED SUMMER and FOOLS RUSH IN, we'll see an amazing sounding animated film at THE LOFT right before it, called THE SECRET OF THE KELLS. Have you swam in the ocean yet?

    ReplyDelete