My website

Friday, June 18, 2010

Who I'd like to meet

One of the top people I'd like to meet in my lifetime is Siouxsie Sioux.
Her music drives me crazy, in a good way.
Her brilliant song writing blows my mind.
Her ability to paint a picture though music is what I love most.
Like many English artists, she isn't good with video though.
I don't know what thats about, but it seems to be a common English trait.
I steer clear from her videos, most of the time. If you can find a live video, this is the best.


Of her personal life, little is known about Siouxsie.
I think she is a very private person.
This suits me just fine, as I'd rather make up what her life is like anyway.
I imagine her wandering around her enormous English garden that surrounds her ancient castle, making up songs in her head.
I imagine her closing the door to her castle turret and disappearing for days on end. Plates of fruit are left at her locked door by her maid. Three days later, she emerges exhausted with a handful of new songs.
I could go on and on about what Siouxsie does with her time, but it all would be my own invention.
I just love her music.

1 comment: