My website

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Must ...colonize...Earth.. with... more... art



Today I saw this video by Steven Hawking about humans colonizing the galaxy in order to insure our species survival.
I don't agree with him here because I think we are basically a plague upon the Earth.
There are some good things about humans though, like art, in all forms.
With this in mind, I've decided we must colonize Earth with more art, in as many places as possible.

On a personal note, I've currently got an art show hanging at Hot Licks Saloon,



as well as 3rd floor of Cafe Roka, Red Shoes Hair Salon in Bisbee, and Delisheee-yo! on Hilton Head.
Martha's Vineyard is next.

We...must... colonize... Earth... with... more... art!

2 comments:

  1. I will be there the last two weeks of August. I have been invited to be in a show there in September.

    ReplyDelete