My website

Friday, August 20, 2010

A Crown is redundant

"A crown is redundant" proclaims Shelagh, as she dreams up the beginnings of her one-woman show, "Shelagh".
She has decided that last names are redundant too.


At about this point in our conversation that I realize my seemingly great supply of paint is running out... quickly.
White being the most glaring problem.

I use only yellow, blue, orange and black... which are also disappearing quickly.
But who cares about my painting issues, it's Shelagh we want to know about!

Through the years, Shelagh has blown me away with her acting ability, her pitch-perfect voice,
and her incredible talent at improvisation.
I have no doubts that her one-woman play is going to be as supremely funny, entertaining and enchanting as the lovely Shelagh herself.



2 comments: