My website

Monday, May 17, 2010

Paintress Gretchen Predicts ....


I'm looking into my crystal ball right now.... and what do we have here?

Why it's our own "Janimal"Jan Brewer and Sarah Palin.
It seems they are teaming up to run for the 2012 Presidential election.

Shivers

Palin and Brewer have been doing a lot of paling around lately, and I don't think either of them do anything without an agenda in mind. I think Palin is checking out Janimal as a possible running mate.
Here's a word from Jan from her Facebook page...
"Had such a great time with Sarah Palin last night that we went to the Diamondbacks game today before she left town. It was great talking to her about my efforts here in Arizona of securing our borders, fighting ObamaCare and preserving our 2nd amendment rights."
Notice how she wisely omits the V.P. discussion they undoubtedly had.


The crystal ball darkens here..... something about Sarah Palin moving to Arizona and Bisbee's Lavender pit getting refilled with pennies.
But that doesn't make any sense.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you need to be looking into your giant bouncy ball with the glitter in it... I think that one would predict something less sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All roads lead to the same place, Wendy... Palin and Janimal refilling the pit with pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather see it filled with macaroni rooster art. Is that weird? How about macaroni Janimal art?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Centaurs need to make a come back and protect Bisbee. Janimal will be run off to Mexico by the Centaurs

    ReplyDelete